It’s that time of year again, and I’m sharing my annual Gift Guide for Her! I already own some of these amazing items, so I know they would make great gifts! The other items are on my wish list, so I’ll be making sure my husband sees it 😉
Affiliate links are used for your convenience. If you make a purchase using my links I may receive a small commission.
Gift Guide for Her
I love putting together this gift guide each year to help you with your holiday shopping! This list includes some great holiday gift ideas for the ladies in your life to make your shopping easier. I know that I love getting gift suggestions, so treat this as a little cheat sheet!
- The infamous Stanley Tumbler. I caved and grabbed one of these last year, and let me tell you! They live up to the hype. Not only does it hold a ton of water and keep it cold, but it fits it almost every car cup holder so I can transport it with me everywhere. And there is something about drinking water from a straw that helps me drink more water, staying hydrated throughout the day!
- This cross body bag is on my wish list, I’ve been seeing these types of bags everywhere lately! I do love to carry cross body bags so that I can have my hands free, so this is right up my alley! This would be perfect for running errands, shopping, and heading out to the gym.
- I ordered this customized cutting board as a gift for a family member, and I can’t wait to watch them open it! It has a treasured recipe from our family that will make this extra special to display year round on their kitchen counter.
- Recently I ordered this constellation watch band for my Apple watch, and it is SO beautiful! I have always had a fascination with stars and constellations, so I grabbed this for myself in the color olive green. I LOVE it! It is from a small shop on Etsy, and I love supporting small shops!
- Another item on my wish list are these double hoop earrings! They have amazing reviews, and I would love to have these classic earrings in my collection.
- I received this faux cashmere blanket as a gift, and not only is the blanket amazing but it is packaged SO beautifully! This would make the perfect gift for someone in your life that would love a beautiful gift for their home.
- Another item that I was gifted was this soy blend candle. This comes in gorgeous packaging, and smells SO good! I love this scent because it’s subtle and would be perfect for any time of the year.
- I have this initial necklace on my wish list too! I love the double chain. This would be a great gift for that hard to shop for lady in your life!
- This always pan has amazing reviews, and I think I might need one! I have heard so many good things about it, and I love that it comes in some gorgeous colors!
- I have this women’s cardigan in grey, and it is the most cozy cardigan I own! Because I love it so much, I’m thinking I need it in the brown color too! There are also matching pants to complete the cozy set.
I hope this helps you with your holiday shopping list this year! I love Christmas shopping and hope that you love these Christmas gift ideas!