Hello friends! With only a few weeks to go until Christmas arrives, I’m focused on getting my Christmas shopping done! I really enjoy carefully picking out gifts for my family and friends. Gifts are definitely one of my love languages! TodayÂ I’ve created a gift guide for all the ladies on your list. I’ve included some budget friendly gifts along with a few splurge items as well. There’s something for everyone!
I’ve been checking off my list by doing all of my shopping online. I mean, who doesn’t love having all of your gifts shipped right to you without having to step outside? Shopping in my comfy pajamas in the comfort of my own home is definitely the way to go!
(Some affiliate links are provided below for your convenience.)
Gift Guide for Her
- Cozy Blanket – I’ve been eyeing these beautiful chunky cozy blankets – definitely on my wish list!
- Essential Oil DiffuserÂ – This diffuser is so beautiful, it would look amazing in any room.
- Velvet Slippers – These cozy slippers look luxurious and super cozy!
- Cedar Magnolia Candle – I have this soy candle at home and it is by far my favorite scent!
- The Magnolia JournalÂ – This is also on my wish list – I’d love to get this quarterly magazine filled with advice from Chip and JoJo!
- Initial Necklace – This would be a wonderful personalized gift – perfect for your sister, mom, aunt, or your child’s teacher!
- Ninja Coffee BarÂ – I’ve heard great things about this coffee bar, and I’m so thinking about getting one!
- Leather Wallet – This travel wallet is beautiful and casual – perfect for traveling!
- Monogram Keychain – You can have this keychain personalized – a perfect gift for someone who might already “have everything”.
What are your favorite gift ideas? Do you have any great gift ideas of your own for the ladies on your list?
If you love a great Christmas DIY project, check out my DIY winter hoop wreath tutorial!