I absolutely love to give thoughtful and meaningful gifts. It’s one of the many reasons that I love Christmas so much! I also love to support small businesses and also receive a meaningful product that they put their heart into. For this Christmas Gift Guide I found some beautiful gift ideas for the kids, women and men in your life. I even partnered with a couple of shops to provide you with an exclusive discount and a free product giveaway!
1. This necklace from makepienotwar is simply stunning, and can be customized! Make Pie Not War is providing my readers with an exclusive discount of 10% off your order with the code MPNWLOVESLESLEA. The discount is valid until December 15th and their Christmas order cutoff is December 3rd.
2. This mug from PrintableWisdom is super awesome and would definitely provide some inspiration to your morning!
3. These beautiful bath bombs from theblacksheepsoapco would be such a sweet gift for any woman in your life. I feel relaxed just looking at them!
4. This Custom tote bag from BrooksGraphicDesign speaks the truth. I think I need to carry this bag with me every day 😉
5. One of these keychains from DaintyLeather is simple, beautiful and lovely. I love that they can be personalized with your initials.
1. These adorable blocks from OLLIEandTWIG are so modern and sophisticated!
2. This pacifier clip from PassyClips is so classy.
3. How cute is this shirt from greythread! I might need to pick one of these up for my girls!
4. This blanket fromÂ ModFox is so sweet and would be a keepsake for sure.
5. Any Mom would love to hang this banner fromÂ LettersandLaurels in their children’s room!
6. This Baby Teething necklace from Lu and Milk is so modern and beautiful, I know my baby would absolutely love it!
1. This pour-over coffee set from StoneHavenPottery would be an amazing gift for a coffee-lover.
2. This Macbook Decal fromÂ AlvinIndustries is a great way to dress up his laptop.
3. This leather camera strap from TetherStraps would be great for any photographer.
4. This phone case from Mapology would be a great gift for a traveler!
5. These cufflinks from BrassAndChain would be a great way to personalize his outfit.
And now the details for the giveaway
I am giving away a Hand Lettered Wood Slice Sign and Ornament from my Etsy shop, as well as a Teething Necklace & Bracelet Set from Lu and Milk. You could give these away as gifts, or even keep them for yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Do you have any great gift ideas this season?