Decorating, DIY, DIY Decor, Entertaining, Holidays, My Home

How To Create A Beautiful Budget Friendly Thanksgiving Table

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

Hello, friends! Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here? I cannot believe that the holiday season is so quickly approaching. This year I am so excited for Thanksgiving because I have joined up with my friend Kristi from French Creek Farmhouse for a Thanksgiving Tablescapes tour! Each day this week, Kristi will feature 5 talented bloggers on her blog and her Instagram who have created some beautiful tablescapes.

(Some affiliate links are used for your convenience.)

This year I wanted to create a simple and budget friendly Thanksgiving Tablescape using items I had on hand, as well as a few recent clearance finds I spotted at Target. The colors I decorated with this Fall were green, brown, cream, and some yellow sprinkled in. I love the earth tones that reflect the changes that happen in the Fall!

I started with a table runner that I picked up at Target earlier this year from the Hearth and Hand line. Thankfully I was able to find the matching napkins on clearance recently! The cream and green colors just go together so nicely.

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

The wood tray was a Target find last year and has been a great piece to decorate with. I’ve used it for so many things already, and it is the perfect centerpiece. I filled it with some cream and green pumpkins that were a $1 in the dollar spot at Target last year and this year they brought them back again! So cute!

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

The rattan chargers were a World Market find, and I used a coupon to get them for around $4 a piece. They are so versatile and can be used year round! Because they are a neutral color they mix well with just about every color, and they bring some beautiful texture to the table as well.

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

I found the little white pumpkins for $1 each at Target last year, and brought them out again this year.  The little cream colored pumpkins with gold stems are just to adorable to resist, right?! I paired them up with these little wood house place card holders from the Hearth and Hand line, and some greenery from Hobby Lobby. The greenery stems remind me of corn stalks and corn fields – perfect for Fall!

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

How to create a beautiful budget friendly Thanksgiving Table.

I’m so happy with how my simple Thanksgiving table turned out! Its perfect for a family meal – especially in my home with all my kiddos! The centerpiece with the fabric pumpkins is so kid-friendly because they aren’t fragile, and the whole centerpiece can be lifted up and moved easily if need be. I’m looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with the people I love most!

Source List:

Make sure to head over to see the rest of these beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescapes!

Thanks for reading, friends.

For more DIY project ideas, make sure you are following along with me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!

Did you love this Thanksgiving table? You’ll also want to check out my DIY Fall hoop wreath, and my hand lettered pumpkin tutorial!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Kristi @frenchcreekfarmhouse November 7, 2018 at 9:22 am

This is SO pretty, Leslea! And I love that you paid attention to your budget. This is proof that you don’t have to spend a fortune to create beautiful home decor. Gorgeous!!

• Reply Leslea November 13, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Thank you Kristi! I appreciate your kind words! 🙂

• Reply Kay Shannon November 7, 2018 at 10:07 am

The colors are gorgeous! I love how everything goes together and is budget-friendly! Those pumpkins – oh my!! What a find!! Your table is just beautiful!

• Reply Leslea November 13, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Thank you so much Kay! Aren’t those pumpkins amazing? I’m loving how budget friendly they are!

• Reply Nicki Parrish November 7, 2018 at 11:16 am

I have those same pumpkins and I love them sooo much! They are just the cutest. I also love the little wooden houses you used at the table settings. Beautiful job!

• Reply Kyla November 7, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Leslea—-great job on this tablescape! I love the color scheme you used. Those little place card holders are adorable, and I love the napkins and table runner. I sure miss having a Target here in Canada. It was soooo sad when they closed all the stores here. 🙁

• Reply Linda November 7, 2018 at 3:23 pm

Budget friendly is always welcome. Love the pumpkin and the way you styled the centerpiece.
    Simple and elegant. White plates are always classic. What great fun to join you on this blog hop. I never tire at looking at lovely tables.

• Reply Lauren Travitz November 7, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I love your fall tablescape Leslea! You put everything together perfectly! Enjoy the rest of the table tour!

• Reply Jessica Welling November 7, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Love love love! Your place settings are so cute, and I love the cloth pumpkins!

• Reply Sherry November 8, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Your table is beautiful and I love that it is budget friendly. I love using what I have. Decorating is more enjoyable when you don’t overspend.

• Reply Kyla November 9, 2018 at 8:56 pm

This is a beautiful table setting, Leslea! I love the matching table runner and napkins! They look like they will be very versatile for other seasons as well! I also love the little house placecard holders. So cute!

• Reply Bobbie Yvette Welch November 9, 2018 at 10:10 pm

I absolutely love the Decor. The pumpkins for a $1 was a great find. It is all aesthetically pleasing.

• Reply Kristin November 10, 2018 at 8:46 pm

I love your tablescape! Your centerpiece of pumpkins is so beautiful!

• Reply Leslea November 13, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Thank you so much Kristin! I love how those little pumpkins bring so much joy and beauty! 🙂